Parker Public Senior Secondary School is an English medium co-educational institution, located at Noorpur-Seohara Road, Bijnor in Uttar Pradesh. The educational institution was established in 2004 managed by Parker Public School Siksha Samiti registered under the societies act of government of U.P. The promoters are providing the best quality education, that is inclusive, participative and enquiry based; progressive yet suited in the best Indian tradition, in inculcating the right values and morals for social development and learning for life. That is why the school has the inspirational thought “Education for everyone” where education is provided to the global community without being biased and impartial to caste, creed, sex, color or religion. Parker Public School is a place for creators not for followers. Spread on the 10 acre, the campus is surrounded by the lush green trees soothing the atmosphere to provide value based education. After a long journey of inculcating in each student a sense of equality, self belief, high social and cultural ethics. The school is creating the bench marks in the field of education.
Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary education, the school is emphasizing the core Indian values of tolerance, respect, compassion and community service so that the students create value for themselves and others in the society.
Parker Public School Siksha Samiti is run by the three members- Mr.Hukum Singh, the Chairman Mr.Umesh Rana, the Director Mr. Pramod Tyagi, the Manager , passionately committed to imparting the highest quality education.
About the school:
Parker Public School is a progressive co-educational English medium school offering education based on experiential learning that is inclusive, participative, inquiry and skilled based system in the vicinity of Seohara-Noorpur Road Budhanpur in Bijnor.
1) Size: with an approximate strength of 1200 students the school is an impartial educative community.
2) Students: All the students share a common appreciation for the value of good character, hard work and scholarship.
3) Opportunities: Students have many occasions to demonstrate leadership and to participate in competitive athletics, the arts and outdoor adventures. The school offers admission in XII Science and commerce streams on the basis of scholorship for all studies students. Keeping in the mind the right to education; the school offers admission to under privileged children also. Hence, Parker Public School provides a competitive inclusive education.
4) Excursions: Excursions are compulsory as travel is a form of education. The school organizes interesting tour to different places of social, cultural, scientific, natural and historical significance like Amritsar, New Delhi, Jaipur, Wagha Border,. Chandigarh, Nainital etc.
5) Faculty: The school has well qualified and experienced staff using their skills for competitive results in the modern era.